CLARIFICATION TEXT FOR PRODUCT/SERVICE BUYERS ON THE PROCESSING OF THEIR PERSONAL DATA WITHIN THE SCOPE OF BUSINESS ACTIVITIES
The website https://schildr.com/tr/tr/ (“Website”), “Barış Mah. 1802. St. "Schildr Yapı Limited Şirketi" located at the address "No:5 Gebze/Kocaeli" (hereinafter referred to as "Schildr Yapı" for short) is responsible for determining the purposes and means of processing personal data, establishing and managing the data recording system, as the data controller.
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law”), including but not limited to the collection, storage and transfer of your personal data obtained in connection with your use of the Website, Article 3 of the Law titled “Definitions”. We would like to inform you about the processing within the scope of the transaction and the procedures and principles of such processing.
DATA CONTROLLER and REPRESENTATIVE
According to the law, “Barış Mah. 1802. St. “Schildr Yapı Limited Şirketi” operating at the address “No:5 Gebze/Kocaeli” is the Data Controller.
YOUR PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data listed below is processed within the scope of benefiting from our company's products and services:
• Your Identity Information (Your identity data by which we can identify you, such as your name, surname, TR ID number),
• Your Contact Information (Your address, mobile phone, e-mail address and other contact data),
• Your Financial Data (such as your financial data such as your bank account number, IBAN number, credit card information, payment information, billing information)
• Customer Transaction (such as order and request information, information on counter receipts)
• Transaction Security (such as website navigation information, IP address, website login/logout information, password and password information)
• Your other personal data that you personally submit within the framework of your requests, suggestions and complaints.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
In order for you to benefit from the services we offer as Schildr Yapı Limited Company, your personal data will be processed in accordance with the basic principles set out in the KVKK and relevant legislation, with your explicit consent and/or the legal legislation to which we are subject, especially KVKK art. It is processed subject to other circumstances stipulated in Article 5/2. Schildr Yapı Limited Company's personal data processing purposes;
• Fulfilling information sharing, reporting and information obligations stipulated by public institutions and authorities,
• Fulfilling information and document retention obligations arising from legal legislation,
• Conducting our communication, market research and purchasing operations,
• Carrying out Finance and Accounting Affairs,
• Execution of Goods / Service Purchasing Processes,
• Execution of Goods / Service Sales Processes,
• Execution of Goods/Service After-Sales Support Services,
• Execution of Customer Relationship Management Processes,
• Carrying out Activities for Customer Satisfaction,
• Tracking of Requests / Complaints,
• Execution of Contract Processes,
• Personal data will be processed within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698, for the purposes of managing our legal processes and providing you with a better and more reliable service without interruption.
METHOD OF COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL REASON
Your personal data may be collected through factories, offices and other physical environments, call centers, web, websites and similar electronic transaction platforms, social media or other public channels where you can communicate with Schildr Yapı Limited Company's management and operation center or business partners; It can be obtained in writing, verbally, audio or video recording or other physical or electronic media.
We process your personal data that we collect in accordance with the above methods, based on one or more of the legal reasons listed below:
• The provisions of the laws and regulations in force in the Republic of Turkey require processing (relevant legislation, especially the Code of Obligations, the Commercial Code, the Consumer Law, the Law No. 5651 on the Regulation of Publications Made on the Internet and Combating Crimes Committed through These Publications). Your data may be processed if required.)
• Since it is necessary to process personal data of the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract,
• Because it is mandatory for the fulfillment of a legal obligation (Secondary legislation constitutes a legal reason for data processing purposes such as fulfilling requests in accordance with the legislation within the scope of regulatory and supervisory activities, conducting and concluding alternative dispute resolution methods and litigation processes, and requesting from the courts.)
• Publicizing your personal data by you,
• Processing of your personal data is necessary for our legitimate interest, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms.
For detailed information, see the "Personal Data Processing and Protection Policy".
PARTIES TO WHICH PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA IS TRANSFERRED AND PURPOSE OF TRANSFER
Your personal data will be kept by our company in accordance with the law and the rules of honesty, accurate and up-to-date when necessary, for specific, clear and legitimate purposes, in connection with the purpose for which they are processed, in a limited and proportionate manner, in accordance with the principles of keeping the period foreseen in the relevant legislation or for the period required for the purpose for which they are processed. is processed.
Your personal data; In order to continue our company's activities and business processes, we provide information to our business partners, suppliers, insurance companies, notaries, banks and financial institutions, law, financial consultancy, tax, etc. at home and/or abroad with whom we cooperate. Our consultancy companies, legally authorized public institutions and private individuals from whom we receive support in similar fields, domestic and/or abroad storage, archiving, information technology support (server, hosting, software, cloud computing, etc.) etc. that process personal data on behalf of our company. It can be transferred to our service providers from whom we receive support in their fields, within the framework of the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 8 and 9 of Law No. 6698 and the purposes stated above.
RIGHTS OF THE RELEVANT PERSON WHOSE PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED
We hereby inform you that, as a personal data owner, you have the following rights in accordance with Article 11 of the Law:Kişisel veri işlenip işlenmediğini öğrenme,
· Requesting information if personal data has been processed,
· Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used for their intended purpose,
· Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred domestically or abroad,
· Request correction of personal data if they are incomplete or incorrectly processed,
· Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data,
· In case of correction, deletion or destruction of personal data, requesting that these transactions be notified to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
· Objecting to the emergence of a result that is unfavorable to the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automatic systems,
· Request compensation for damages in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data.
Your personal data that we collect and process must be accurate and, when necessary, up-to-date in accordance with Article 4 of the Personal Data Processing Law No. 6698. Therefore, if there is any change in your personal data, you can report your current and accurate personal information through the methods specified below.
IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT US FOR YOUR REQUESTS
If a request is made in writing;
A wet signed copy of the "KVKK Application Form" on our website https://schildr.com/tr/tr, showing that you are authorized to apply for the rights listed in Article 11, either in person or with a document identifying your identity, and a notarized document. You can apply with a power of attorney, or you can submit your application through a notary to “Barış Mah. 1802. St. You can send it to the address "No:5 Gebze/Kocaeli".
If a request is made electronically;
By signing the KVKK Application Form with an electronic or mobile signature that has the "secure electronic signature" certificate defined in the Electronic Signature Law No. 5070, you can send it to our Company's Registered Electronic Mail (KEP) address (email@example.com), or You can send it to the e-mail address "firstname.lastname@example.org" by using the e-mail address that you have previously notified our company and registered in our systems.
(We may request additional verifications (such as sending a message to your registered e-mail address or calling you) in order to determine whether the application belongs to you and to protect your rights. If the application is made by third parties on behalf of personal data owners, the person who will apply will be notarized by the data owner. A specially authorized power of attorney is required.)
Your requests submitted to our company will be answered in writing or electronically as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of your request.